My trusted PTCs


There are many paid-to-click (PTC) sites nowadays. New sites open almost everyday. People need time to check new PTCs. However, with the list of my favorite PTCs, new comers don't have to test these sites. Most of these PTCs are not very new. In the Recommend PTCs, I added some new PTCs. I'll keep updating my payment status so others can judge and join if they feel interested.


Earn3.com | View Ads, Get Paid
  • Click: $0.01, 100% ref. Premium earns $0.015 & $0.0125 ref. 7+ ads daily
  • Payout $10. Alertpay. 5 cent signup bonus
  • New site from trust and active admin of Clicksia and Incentria

Extra10.com | View Ads, Get Paid
  • $0.01/click, 100% ref, 9+ ads
  • Payout $10. Alertpay. 5 cent sign up bonus
  • From Earn3 Admin


  • Click: $0.01 (Premium $0.0125), 100% ref. 7+ ads daily
  • Payout $10. Alertpay
  • They pay people fast. Good support forum


  • Click: $0.002~0.01 (Premium earn double), 50% ref. 10+ ads daily
  • Payout $7. Alertpay
  • Same admin as that of 10bux.net, payment here is fast

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Foxcash hacked and users react

It's quite some time that I did not write a post as I did not have much time. I spare some free time for this post.
Few days ago, Foxcash got hacked (???) again. Most of the ads link to either one of two adult websites. Users could click 27 ads (with credit). I stopped clicking ads on the next day as I saw the same problem. Later, admin brought the site down for 3 days as he changed his site database, which was seriously damage (I think). The database backed up on 22nd of May used now. So about half of Foxcash members were out of account IDs. Also, account balances and ref status changed a lot. Thing made members more angry is that payment history, which was no longer exist as all of payment at that date were finished. But the payment list, which is very long before site hacked.
Admin explanation was that he forgot to frequently backup the site and/or backup data error. It's hard to believe the site has been hacked once before but the admin did not backup his site daily.
My account was lost $14 (including $10 pending payment from 9th June).
Even though admin tries many things to ease the anger of his members, I think I'm done with Foxcash. More information can be read at forum of Foxcash.net.

No comments: