My trusted PTCs


There are many paid-to-click (PTC) sites nowadays. New sites open almost everyday. People need time to check new PTCs. However, with the list of my favorite PTCs, new comers don't have to test these sites. Most of these PTCs are not very new. In the Recommend PTCs, I added some new PTCs. I'll keep updating my payment status so others can judge and join if they feel interested.


Earn3.com | View Ads, Get Paid
  • Click: $0.01, 100% ref. Premium earns $0.015 & $0.0125 ref. 7+ ads daily
  • Payout $10. Alertpay. 5 cent signup bonus
  • New site from trust and active admin of Clicksia and Incentria

Extra10.com | View Ads, Get Paid
  • $0.01/click, 100% ref, 9+ ads
  • Payout $10. Alertpay. 5 cent sign up bonus
  • From Earn3 Admin


  • Click: $0.01 (Premium $0.0125), 100% ref. 7+ ads daily
  • Payout $10. Alertpay
  • They pay people fast. Good support forum


  • Click: $0.002~0.01 (Premium earn double), 50% ref. 10+ ads daily
  • Payout $7. Alertpay
  • Same admin as that of 10bux.net, payment here is fast

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Paid.vg, gogobux, Cash-linkz, buxdotcom

These PTCs are put to my scam list. Each one has its own reason. I say it here all.
  • Paid.vg (Paid.nu): I have almost $10 before the site closed. Its admin put the site down with his words. Check it here. Nothing else I can say but wasted a lot of time.
  • Gogobux: So many people claimed about not received their payment. I am a lucky one. I got 01 payment before the site disappeared.
  • Buxdotcom: I've waited for my payment for more than a month. No payment received.
  • Cash-linkz: the admin is a scammer. He deleted my account as my referral using autoclicker. But the trust is I did not have any referral at this PTC. I joined this PTC since the beginning, I was actively clicking till having about $5 then the problem came. Admin has just ignored my ticket then deleted it. Check these pictures. Click to zoom out.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend

I have gone through your blog. It seems that you are trying earnestly for your blog.
It is quite clear that you also want to
monetize your blog as evident from the ads running in your blog.
Your adverising company pays you only when somebody clicks the ads.
Will it not be great if you are paid for every visitor ?
Well there is a program, which is absolutely free to join.
To join it Click here.
To know more about it
Click Here.
With warm regards I remain.

cnhsat said...

Thank you for your comment. I can't come to view your link as it cloaked with tinyurl, for security from my system. I'll review it before giving a try when it is possible.